Baker Hughes - Oil Tools Application Engineer
Baker Hughes creates a value for Oil & Gas Companies by offering leading drilling, formation evaluation, completion & production products and services. Our leading technologies - and our ability to apply them safely and effectively, create value to our customers and shareholders. As a leader in the Oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Engineers, scientist, technician and business professionals can make their careers at Baker Hughes. We continuously strive to develop our own leaders by hiring the best and then promoting within.
In Baker Hughes, our job openings provide competitive reward structure, exposure to Best In Class Technologies, On-Going Career Development, Career Progression, Respect, Work / Life Balance and the Opportunity to live our Core Values: Teamwork, Integrity, Performance and Learning. At Baker Hughes, there are no limits to what you can achieve.
* Hold primary responsibility for providing engineering support in technical design, engineering analysis and proposal production.
* Conduct technical presentations to customer
* Prepare documentation and coordinate any systems / cross products line design modification, revision, upgrade, testing and etc. conducted in or for the area
* Provide assistance and engineering support for ongoing filed jobs
* Communicate new product applications or improvements to internal and external customers via technical presentation or less formal channels of communication
* Establish and maintain effective communication channels with various departments within the organization* Travel within the region or overseas when required
Education / Experience
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering
* 4+ years of experience in Oilfield Operations Environment
* Proficient knowledge of completions and intervention product and services (packer, whipstock, fishing services, liner and etc) and proper application of tools.
* Knowledge of downhole hydraulics and rig operations
* Strong interpersonal, communication, technical writing and presentation skills
* Proficient in use of computer based programs related to application of products
* Knowledge in AutoCAD, Solidworks or Vision is necessary
* Fluent in both written and spoke English is essential
Any candidate who is interested can email your updated cv to
Recruiter - Asia Pac Talent Acquisition Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Recruitment Team
Mobile: +6012 2771807
Office +603 23810249
Advancing Reservoir Performance