PT. JDA-Indonesia is manpower consultants for the Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction industries within Indonesia. JDA has been servicing the Indonesian Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing and Construction industry for 20 years.
Our client, an MNC in Oil and Gas Industry, is seeking an experienced candidate for the following position:
Reservoir Engineer (Code: RVE) for NAD site
· Perform reservoir modeling work and reservoir simulation work.
· Conduct reservoir engineering studies of all kinds using appropriate, state-of-the- art techniques including reservoir simulation, material balance, decline curve analysis, well test analysis, PVT and SCAL data. Generate the PVT, SCAL input data for reservoir simulation model.
· Perform review the input data for reservoir simulation model (Fractured Carbonate), such as the geological model generated by geologists, well test interpretation and well production performance estimation generated by petroleum engineers.
· Assist in generating field development plan utilizing reservoir simulation model and simulation results in consultation with head of long term field development.
· Generate the reservoir surveillance program by reviewing the uncertainties of the reservoir.
· Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent
· Having at least 5 years experience in similar position, experience in Fractured Carbonate is a must.
· Good command of English
· Familiar with computer and computer software
· Familiar with at least one reservoir simulation software
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY
If you are the ones who meet those requirements, kindly send your Comprehensive Resume (including current and expectation salary, photograph and NOT MORE THAN 200Kb) in Ms. Word format and put the position code in the email subject,as soon as possible to: