HSE Advisor (Drilling)
Company State Owned Oil Company
Experience 6-10 years
Category QHSE Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
Start date ASAP
Region Middle East
Duration Long term
Location Abu Dhabi Country United Arab Emirates
Description of HSE Advisor (Drilling)
A state owned Oil Company based in Abu Dhabi seeking to hire a HSE AdvisorResponsible for the overall administration and implementation of Drilling Department Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) initiatives, programs and procedures.
• Supports Drilling in establishing and progressing health, safety and environmental initiatives, programs and procedures.
• Ensure that Company HSE policies, procedures, regulations and objectives are effectively implemented.
• Facilitates the implementation of Drilling health, safety and environmental initiatives, programs and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining the Drilling safety Management programs Manual
• Responsible for Drilling incident data collection and submission to Drilling and Company Management.
• Coordinates crew orientations and safety leadership training for new rig pick-ups as well as refresher training as required.
• Assists with incident investigations and preparations of HSE alerts.
Skills required for HSE Advisor (Drilling) BS Degree or Tehnical Diploma
At least five years experience and knowledge of drilling operations and three years experience in offshore operations related to drilling, completion and workover activities (desired).
Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of Drilling Inormation Management System.
Attended relavant safety, leadership & drilling courses.
Remarks • Abu Dhabi based resident job, No rotation
Family or Single status
To apply online: