Tuesday, October 5, 2010

G&G requirements in Malaysia and Indonesia

I am currently recruiting for the positions below and I was wondering whether you would be interested or if you know anyone that maybe looking so that you could pass my contact details on please. In Malaysia,

- 3 x Exploration Geologist ( 5 years experience plus)
- 1 x Geomodeller (8 years experience plus)
- 3 x Geophysicist ( 5 years experience plus)

In Indonesia,

- 2 x Exploration Geologist/ Geoscientist (10 years experience plus)
- 1 x New Ventures Manager (15 years experience
- 2 x Geophysicist (10 years experience plus)

Please let me know if you are interested and I can call back to discuss further. All of these positions are for reputable PSCs.

Please feel free to send me your updated CV.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
Cynthia Leung
Progressive Oil & Gas
Phone: +65 6591 5600
Email: c.leung@progressiverecruitment.com

SThree Pte Limited Company Registration Number 200720126E, Employment Agency Licence number J116501F

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.