PT TOTAL Oil Indonesia is an affiliate of Total Group--a leading energy company originated from France, focusing in downstream industries. We are now looking for young and brilliant individuals to join us to fill the post of:
This post will be under the Supply Chain department with main responsibilities cover production order and inspection, packaging stock control, equipment maintenance inspection, stock management, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, Petroleum, or Mechanical) from reputable universities
- GPA of not less than 3.00
- Able to operate major MS Offices programs, especially MS Excel
- Quick learner
- Meticulous, able to work with details
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact smoothly with various kinds of characteristics
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also able to perform team work spirit
- Pleasant personality- 2 years experience in warehouse
Do take note that at the present this post is not under the headcount of PT TOTAL Oil Indonesia. The incumbent will be bound in terms of employmentship by a third party, with whom PT TOTAL Oil Indonesia cooperates.
If you feel that you meet all the above criterias, do not hesitate to forward your complete CV by e-mail to:
Interview sessions will be held within this week in Balikpapan. The sooner you drop your CV, the easier for us to shortlist. Please limit your e-mail size (including attachments) to only 300KB. We will strictly treat oversized e-mails as non-considerable applicants.