Posting date: May 08, 2010
Expiry date: May 22, 2010
Petrotec-A Qatar based Oil Gas Service Company supplying equipment and engineering support is looking for bright and self-motivated individual to work in Qatar. We require fully experienced technical personnel with good command over English proficient in the use of computer.
We offer an independent and excellent work environment along with lots of growth opportunities. All position come with company provided accommodation, yearly airfare and regular opportunities for enhancement through training.
Please email your CV with the Job Title mentioned in the subject to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- A coded welder with previous experience as a trainer I certifier, ability to discuss and talk about welding system, wave patterns and complex welding technology.
- Required to set up machine demonstrate their use and train our clients.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
Electrical Technician - Panel Board
- Should have experience in assembling of switch boards. Knowledge of wiring, bus bar work.
- Should be able to read the drawing and work independently.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in. HT/LT electrical machineries such as industrial elevator, EOT cranes, air compressor, hydraulic and pneumatic controls.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in the plant machinery maintenance.
- Diploma 1111 in Electrical Engineer.
- Desirable: offshore/onshore plant shutdown maintenance exposure and flexibility to handle electro-mechanical works.
- Hands on knowledge in the field instrument installation, commissioning, repairs, maintenance, calibration of system and fully conversant with HART communication protocol.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the plant of maintenance.
- Diploma/ITI in Electrical Engineer.
- Desirable: offshore/onshore plant shutdown maintenance exposure and flexibility to handle electro-mechanical Works.
- Hands on experience in overhauling rotating equipment like Manual Valves, Pumps, Motors etc.
- Skilled to perform In-situ overhauling of mechanical equipment.
- Experienced in shutdown work.
- Minimum 4-6 years experience.
- Diploma HTI in Mechanical Engineering.
- Hands on experience in overhauling Safety Relief Valve / Pressure Relief Valve, Vacuum Valve, Control Valve.
- Experienced to perform hot setting of boiler valve.
- Skilled to perform in-situ overhauling of welded valve.
- Factory certified technicians will be given preference.
- Should be capable to perform refurbishment of Manual Valves..
- Experienced in shutdown works.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- Diploma/ITI in Mechanical Engineer.
- Experience working in industrial chemical cleanings.
- Perform air and steam blowing.
- Preparing the Engineering Design, Completing site visits to gather required information. Develop the procedure for the operations accordingly.
- Completing the Operation, loading a working crew ensuring that the method statement is followed. Supervision of the job completion.
- Contact with the client during the operation.
- Following the QA QC directives for the operation. Chemical analysis, inspections.
- Completing a report after the service is completed.
P.O. Box: 16069
8th Floor Toyota Tower Doha, Qatar
PT. Bidar Timur
JL. Budi Np. 20 Cawang Dewi Sartika
Jakarta 13630 Fax: 021 8014020