Posting date: March 13, 2010 Expiry date: March 27, 2010
THE SIMMONS GROUP, a Canadian company, operates world wide with divisions including Edeco Petroleum Services, Simmons Drilling (Overseas) Limited, PT Mutiara Biru Perkasa, and Oryx Oil and Gas.
The core business of Simmons is onshore drilling and workover operations principally serving the oil, gas, gas storage, geothermal and geoscientific markets internationally.
To support our operations in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified Experienced Candidates for the following positions:
1. RIG MANAGER / TOOLPUSHER
The right candidate will monitor rig operations to ensure all safety requirements are met and that the rig is in compliance with all regulatory requirements and report to Field Operation Manager
The right candidate will work with Field Superintendent and assist to supervise all works including keeping the Superintendent informed of any Incidents, deviation of program or other information that might be relevant to the safety and success of the rig operation.
The right candidate will assist with well development and drilling operation.
• willing to be assigned in any of PT Mutiara Biru Perkasa project location in Indonesia;
• possessing certification on Well Cap/IWCF;
• preferable to have certification on H2S, fire fighting, confined space, first aid or defense driving training;
• good working knowledge of the English language.
Specific Requirements for Rig Manager/Toolpusher:
• a minimum 10 years in oil and gas drilling and workover industry as Rig Manager/Toolpusher;
• possessing certification of Migas APB (Ahli Pengendali Bor) II or III;
• familiar with MS. Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Email).
Specific Requirements for Driller:
• a minimum 5 years In oil and gas drilling and workover industry as Driller;
• possessing certification of Migas 35 (Juru Bor) Ill.
Interested candidates are invited to email a copy of detailed resume and cover letter to: