PT Fircroft Indonesia is currently recruiting a number of technical engineers, technologists as well as support staff for the oil and gas sector. Our client is an international oil and gas exploration and operating company with significant interests in Indonesia.
Now, we are searching a qualified candidates for:
Development Engineer (Oil/Gas New Venture/Development)
Responsibilities : • Development Engineering and field evaluations in association with multi-discipline team including geophysics, geologists, reservoir, drilling, facilities, operations, HSE, commercial, and economic disciplines. These responsibilities will require a broad knowledge of the technical aspects of front end oil and gas field development, both offshore and onshore, in reservoir, drilling and facilities engineering with focus on project management. In this capacity, development options shall be identified and evaluated where deemed appropriate by the Project Value Objectives. The output from the development engineering activities will form the deliverables for the Appraisal/Select Phase gate review (AFF Gate).
Key Objectives: • Manage all aspects related to the facilities technical support during the project assessment and development engineering phases for new developments.
• Integrate the different disciplines, i.e. geophysics, geology, reservoir, drilling, facilities, operations and commercial/economics, to identify and evaluate optimum field development scenarios.
• Interact with other Company function groups in areas where technical support is needed.
• Assist and work closely with asset Ventures Managers in defining priorities and creating maximize value for development opportunities.
• Identify and develop mitigation strategy to resolve uncertainties, and develop data gathering programs (with discipline experts as required).
• Work with the Cost/Planning Engineer to determine the costs, schedules
• Plan and participate in quantitative risk assessments
• Define Value Improvement Practice (VIP) plans for the project
• Identify and implement contracting strategies that allow the preliminary engineering schedule to be achieved. Check and approve Engineering Contractors work, calculations, and drawings and assure compliance with all specifications and regulations.
• Apply Company Projects guidelines and FEL principles; uphold the principle of applying the right amount of FEL at the right time (utilize influence role where direct control is not available)
• Coordinate and ensure all AFF gate deliverables are ready for gate review
Education & Preferred Skills/Competencies : • Bachelor Degree in Engineering - Preference for Chemical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years experience
• Experience in facilities development with relevant understanding of other inter-related disciplines.
• Good understanding of Decision and Risk Analysis (D&RA), Corporate Project
• Authorization Guidelines, and the Company Project Management System (CPMS) processes.
• Prior experience in project developments, both oil and gas, from reservoir to sale of upstream product.
• A clear understanding of effective use of contractors and contracting strategy experience with international contracting.
• Conceptual thinker able to integrate technical, commercial and business knowledge into economic solutions.
• A proven track record of ability to produce sustainable results under varying working conditions.
• At least 5 years in facilities and or process engineering role.
• Project management and operations experience is a plus
Please only send a resume in Microsoft Word format, not pdf or others. Please note that certificates/ID s etc are not required at this time, just your resume/CV and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.