G&G and Engineering Personnel
HUSKY OIL LTD a production Sharing Contractor of BPMIGAS, has a requirement for National Personnel to fill several positlons as follows:
• Geology and Geophysics Team Leader (Code: TL)
Have a minimum 10+ years of experience and demostrated knowledge in the SE Asia Region managing new venture assessments, including farm-in evaluation and government acreage tender offers.
• Senior Geophysicits (Code: SGp)
Have a minimum 10+ years of experience in new venture evaluation and prospect generation. Capable of operating a seismic workstation is a requirements.
• Senior Geologist (Code: SG)
Have a minimum 10+ years of experience in new venture evaluations and prospect evaluation and preparation.
• Exploration Engineers (Code: EE)
Have a minimum 10+ years of experience in new venture, and supervision of joint venture partner development programs.
• Project Coordinator (Code: PC)
Have a minimum 10+ years of experience in offshore facilities development, including contracting for EPCI projects comprising FPSOs, subsea pipelines, and wellhead platforms. Knowledge of BPMigas procurement relations is a plus.
• Must hold a University Degree
• Must have good command of oral and written English
• Must be enthusiastic, energetic and self-starter
• Must have a proven record of successful new ventures evaluation and prospect generation for Job Codes TL, SGp, SG and EE, and EPIC tendering and oversight for Job Code PC.
Please submit your resume in confidence quoting lob code in the email subject to:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Husky Energy is a major Canadian-based oil and gas procedur with international operations in Indonesia and China. Husky have recently formed a SE Asia Business Unit to concentrate on SE Asia, and are looking for bright, energetic individuals capable of living and working throughout the region to staff this Business Unit. Husky is consistently related on of Canada’s top employers and attractive remuneration and benefits packages are available for successful applicants for these vacancies.
More information about Husky is a available at www.huskyenergy.com