Schlumberger Information Solutions (SIS) is an operating unit of Schlumberger that provides software, information management, IT infrastructure, and services. SIS enables oil and gas companies to solve today s tough reservoir challenges with innovative workflows enabled by open collaboration and comprehensive global services, step-changing the effectiveness of E&P teams.
(job code: AM)
The SIS Account Manager will be expected to have general knowledge of the oil and gas industry and software solutions. In addition, the SIS Account Manager will be expected to actively maintain strong client relations across client organization from users through senior client executives, maintain four quarter rolling revenue forecast for all his/her accounts, and in charge of legal and financial negotiation of all RFP’s, tenders, and contracts in coordination with GeoMarket legal and tax specialists.
• Bachelor of Science Degree (geology, reservoir engineer, production engineer or geophysics) and preferably, Masters Degree in Business Administration
• History of successfully meeting and exceeding sales targets
• 5+ years of proven sales experience (preference given to those with sales within oil and gas industry)
• Prior sales experience
• High-energy and enthusiasm
• Creative thinking for sales and product presentation
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirement, we invite you to send your resume no later than 7 February 2010 to: email@example.com. Email subject as per job code.