Our Client is an international Oil and Gas company with operations in more than 40 countries. In supporting their expansion, we are looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the positions below:
Supervisor Barging Operations
• Engineering degree (S1) preferably in Chemical, Mechanical background and at least 5 years experience in Operations within Oil & Gas industry.
• A strong knowledge in Supervisory and Leadership qualities is necessary (Ability to coaching, mentoring, gives consulting/advisory and lead the team).
• Excellent leadership skill to lead and coordinate work with other department such as HSE, Operation, Engineering, Support Services and Government representatives
• Knowledge of barging operations operation , codes and standards is very desirable
• Good spoken, written and able to give presentation in English as well as ability to work in a multinational environment.
• Having knowledge in cost estimating and budgeting.
• Good understanding in basic business knowledge and procurement/contract process.
Only the very best will be considered for these positions. Address your application quoting appropriate reference number to: