VC7646 - HSEQ Advisor
Posted:Oct 16 2009
Employer: Onstream Group
Desired Expertise: Safety Engineering, Environmental Engineer, Management, Audits
Experience: 10+ years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan
• Advise line management on safety and environmental matters to clear uncertainties
• Develop & review HSE procedure for content / quality and provide advice an effective field implementation.
• Improvement in safety and environmental conditions of Field through development of continuous improving culture.
• Keep employee abreast about safety and environmental matters / trends in industry.
• Assist field manager in preparing, implementing, monitoring and review of annual HSEQ Objectives and Plans.
• Achieve internal and corporate HSE targets
• Ensure an environmental friendly Field through continuous monitoring & employee training.
• Interact to develop training need analysis and impart HSE training
• Plan, lead and conduct HSEQ audits/reviews including HSEQ Management System audit, Environmental Management System audit, Planned audits etc. and follow up for the implementation of recommendations.
• Monitor and advise in the implementation of Environmental management system with key objectives of pollution control, resource conservation and waste management in compliance with Company HSEQ Standards requirements.
• Participate in the investigations of incidents and accidents, advice and assist line management in writing reports, analysis of root cause and follow up for the implementation of recommendations.
• Arrange, lead and participate in HSEQ meetings and other forums to influence change for continual improvement in HSEQ performance.
• Lead and participate in specialist work groups e.g. Hazard studies, Hazids, PSRs, JSA , including in the development and implementation of procedures, recommendations, documented work practices and HSE/Safety Case development in order to monitor and maintain risk levels to ALARP
• Collect, record, update and circulate HSEQ related data from/to different departments with in the company for trend analysis and strategy development related to HSEQ issues.
• Assist field management in preparing emergency response plans based on the risk that potentially impact the business and providing periodic scenario exercises to verify the effectiveness of such plans
• Ensure that an effective permit to work system is implemented which control/minimize the potential hazards of all activities at processing facility and well sites.
• Conduct HSE inductions sessions for visitors & employees
• Maintain record of all internal / external Audits and Accident / Incident reports for follow up / close out of recommendations.
Special aspect of the Job:
• Member of Incident management team
• 28/28 rotation, Day-shift position Remote location
• Extreme weather conditions
• 24 hours decision making
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering in any discipline preferably Process or Environment.
• Oil & gas industry in supervisory role of any engineering discipline (production, maintenance, engineering services)
• HSE supervision in oil & gas industry
• Extensive exposure to industrial environmental pollution and environmental laws
• 10 years working experience of health, safety & environmental Management in Oil & Gas Industry
• Industrial operations
• Industrial environmental pollution and national environmental laws
• International safety codes and standards
• ISO-14000 and OHSAS-18000
• HAZOP, HAZID, Risk Assessment and Job Safety Analysis
• Incident / accident investigation and root cause analysis
• English language
• Time management
• Computer usage
• Communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Team work & collaboration
• Achievement Motivation
• Planning & organisation
• Decision making
• Crisis & Conflict Management
• Change Management
• Inspirational leadership
• Analytical approach
• Organizational awareness
• HSEQ Management System
• Environmental Management System
• PTW System
• Emergency Response Plan
Special Features Of Job Holder:
• Dealing with internal and external customers with diverse back grounds.
• Job demands investigative approach and persuasion ability. Strong commitment with HSE shall be considered as basic requirement.
Provide professional HSE advice for field operations, develop effective HSE systems, evaluate HSE awareness and equip personnel to integrate HSE tools in their work to ensure healthy, safe and environmentally friendly Komsomolskoe Field for all stake holders.
Provide with high level of advice to line management on all activities pertaining to Health, Safety, and Environment for policy and decision making to ensure the addressing of HSEQ commitments in compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements, thereby contributing to eliminate / reduce the risk and loss exposure through promoting HSEQ awareness among field employees.
To submit your CV/Resume or for further information, please contact Paolo Masi on email@example.com
Or apply online via Rigzone: