TURBINE and ROTATING EQUIPMENT (MAINTENANCE) ENGINEER
Job Type :
Company : Total E&P Indonesie
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Indonesia - Balikpapan
Interviews will take place in : Jakarta/Balikpapan
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience
Job description :
- Provide technical support to site maintenance (problem solving and advise).
- Provide supports to sites in vendor and contracts and spare parts.
- Manage heavy electrical maintenance works (revamping, refurbishing).
- Update and ammend electrical maintenance procedures and ensures their implementation.
- Promote safety and environmental awareness to contractor.
Required skills :
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, especially from power engineering
3 - 8 years experience in related field
Have knowledge about these equipments:
Turbo generators, generators, Transformers, Hi&Lo gears.