OFFICER LAND RECOVERY and CLAIMS (COM 0901)
Job Type :
Company : Total E&P Indonesie
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Indonesia - Balikpapan
Interviews will take place in : Jakarta & Balikpapan
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience
Job description :
- Handle and resolve claims/grievances due to and/or related to Total E&P Indonesie's operation from external parties/communities within TI operational areas or Concession Area, in proper and justifiable manner.
- To contribute in effort and strategy to ensure that Total E&P Indonesie’s operation complies with applicable permits and/or local norm.
- Design/prepare (internal) an applicable procedures on claim/grievance handling, which conform to applicable laws and internal/headquarter’s guidelines.
- Recover encroached properties (land) from third parties occupation/annexation.
Required skills :
Bachelor degree, preferably from Law major
Having 3 - 5 years experience, preferbly from oil and gas industry
- Having good knowledge of oil and gas operation
- HAving good knowledge in regulations related to land and environment
- Proficient in English, both oral and written