We are a leading Oilfield Services provider, trusted to deliver superior results and improved E&P performance for oil and gas companies around the world. We would like to invite highly motivated and competent personnel to join the team:
Mechanic Maintenance Technician (Job Code: MMT)
• Bachelor or Diploma degree in Mechanical from respected university
• Minimum 5+ years experiences in heavy equipment maintenance preferably in oil and gas industry and/or exposures in operations. Preferable experience with brands such as Caterpillar, Cummins, Renault, Foden, Detroit.
Electronic Maintenance Technician (Job Code: EET)
• Bachelor or Diploma degree in electrical/electronics engineering, information technology, instrumentation engineering from respected university, mm 6PA 2.7, fresh graduate are welcome.
• Able to work under pressure and independent, good leadership skills with ability to lead by example,
• Strong analytical and good interpersonal skill, computer literacy is a must, fluent in English both oral and Written.
• Familiar with HSE requirements and safe practice of work.
• Willing to travel to remote sites, preferable to have SIM-A license.
We are seeking candidates who are committed to a long term career. The company offers a competitive compensation package.
How to Apply?
Send your CV and scanned copy of academic transcript through the following email:
Please indicate the job code on email subject, not later than-14 November 2009
To learn more about Schlumberger and the job profile please visit: http://.slb.com/careers