Responsible for pipeline design and inspection activities.
Perform pipeline repair conceptual studies.
Carry out technical evaluation of bid.
Validate detailed engineering performed by pipeline works contractor or third parties.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering with minimum 5 years experience.
- Preferably having experience in LNG project.
- Multidisciplinary knowledge of pipeline engineering, inspection, corrosion engineering/ technology, construction and operation.
- Familiar with relevant international standard (ANSI, ASME, API) and relevant regulation in Indonesia (MIGAS).
- Good knowledge of HSE and its implementation.
Should you have qualification for this position, then please forward your updated CV to