Logistics Assistant - Vacancy
We, Indonesia is part of M-I SWACO -a worldwide company representing a broad array of businesses involved in drilling, reservoir drill in and completion fluids and services for the petroleum industry; solids-control equipment and environmental services; and separation and screening products and services for the municipal and industrial markets.
Due to our current operation and business, we are looking for a qualified person for Logistics Assistant position with the following requirements:
• Hold Diploma-3 degree of any discipline from reputable university.
• Good communicate in English both written and spoken and also proficient in operating computer
• Strong communications and negotiation skills.
• Hands-on experience in inventory control, 1ogistics system, procurement and export-import processes.
• Having Export-import certification is advantageous.
• Strong analytical thinking, creative and fast leamer
• Highly motivated Individual with exceptional organizational skits and capable of multitasking in a demanding work environment
• Work may require weekend and/or evening work,
How to apply
Send the completed / detailed resume in word/pdf format (not more than 250KB) to
not later two weeks after the advertisement date. Only short listed candidates will be invited for selection processes.