INFORMATION SYSTEM ARCHITECT (IST 09)
Job Type :
Company : Total E&P Indonesie
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Indonesia - Balikpapan
Interviews will take place in : Jakarta/ Balikpapan
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience
Job description :
Regularly review the system architecture & its performance to meet the Company’s requirements, by taking into considerations the Company's standards & recommendations and available/future technology in the market.
Managing the Division’s transversal methodology and its implementation, including related references/documents, such as Pre-Project phase, Technical Architecture, Application cartography, Charters, Policies, Guidelines, Control documents, etc.
Regularly review, measure and controlling the Quality of Services provided by each entity in the Division, this shall includes:
- Assuring the delivery of suitable remediation in case of deficiencies in systems, services or performances.
- Maintaining the Service Catalogue, KPIs, thus producing a definitions, procedures, comprehensive reports and dashboards.
Required skills :
Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Telecommunication Eng.
Minimum 5-years experiences in System Analyst & Design within IT domain
- Collaboration & Content Mgmt (i.e. Documentum, SharePoint, etc.)
- Communicates & writes well in English;
- Knowledge or experience in LAN/WAN, IT Governance, ITSM, Web application development (i.e. .NET, J2EE, etc.) would become an advantage;
To apply online: