We PT Millenium Muda Mandiri is a recruitment and consulting company that specializes in placement of Indonesian skilled workers in Hospitality (Hotel, Cruise Line & Restaurant), Healthcare & Medical, Oil& Gas, Construction, and Retail Industry through out the Gulf region, Far East Asia, Europe and still expanding fast to other parts of the world.
Our Client from Dubai, UAE is looking for Professional Candidates Engineer to fill the following vacancies in Dubai:
Reports To: Managing Director
Objective / Purpose of the position:
Lead all activities of Design Engineering ensuring sound technical solutions and timely delivery of quality engineering which fully meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Deputy: Engineering Department Staff
Job Responsibilities Competence Requirements
· Provide overall leadership of 2 to 15 Engineers and designers.
· Responsible for the overall supervision, job assignments, problem resolution, technical excellence, and standards application within the engineering group.
· Directs and coordinates activities of engineers and designers to ensure that delivery of engineering design meets company's internal needs, for example support to Drafting, Sales, Production, etc.
· Prepares engineering status reports for distribution to the Managing Director.
· Motivates employees to peak productivity and performance.
· Implements company global, plant, and departmental business strategies.
· Fully supports the Managing Director in achieving defined departmental objectives.
· Communicate clearly to customers and employees the Company's values through professional behavior, actions, and words.
· Achieve and maintain a sound understanding of appropriate Industry Standards.
· Provide mentoring / training / development for all less experienced Engineers and designers.
· Comply with recommend improvements in departmental and company policies and procedures.
· Perform any and all additional duties as assigned in a timely and professional manner.
· Demonstrate a significant understanding of petroleum drilling operations
· Perform design engineering with little- to no supervision required.
· Oversee drafting with no supervision required.
· Professional engineer's license preferred
· Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications.
· Ability to estimate, develop, track and report progress.
· Possess excellent English communication skills.
· Participate in Safety Meetings as requested.
· Participate in other Departmental and Project meetings as needed.
· Professionally meet with Customers, when/if needed.
Education / Experience
· Minimum of ten (10) years experience with application of API Spec 4F in the design of derricks, masts, substructures.
· B.Sc. Degree in ENGINEERING CURRICULUM and graduated on 1999
· M.Sc. or MBA Degree – preferred but not required
· An understanding of Industry Standards (AISC, API, ASME, etc).
· Knowledge of SAFI 3D and PDMS preferred but not required
Authority Physical Requirements
· To stop an unsafe act immediately.
· To suggest logistical improvements and/or cost savings potentials.
· To implement department policy and procedures
· To effect changes in Engineering department staff, with the MD's approval.
· To request any information needed to perform these tasks as requested.
· Typically, sits 6-8 hours per day.
· Frequently moves about the facility,
· Regularly operates computer equipment.
· May visit customer facilities and/or rig operation sites.
· May travel to other offices (10+ hours of flying)
· Responsible for evaluation, development and growth of Engineering department employees
SALARY : ± USD 100K PER ANNUM
- Contract period will be 2 years (renewable)
- Accommodation, transportation, medical and insurance
- Food on duty
- Sponsorship for family
SERIOUS CANDIDATES MEETING ABOVE CRITERIA AND WITH VALID PASSPORT, WILLING TO SUBMIT IT ONCE SHORTLISTED FOR INTERVIEW NEED ONLY APPLY IMMEDIATELY.
Please send the necessary documents at the earliest to:
HRD & GA Division
PT Millenium Muda Mandiri
Menara Hijau, 14th Floor SUITE #1406
Jl. MT Haryono Kav. 33
email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org