Updated: Sep 26 2009
Employer: Brunel Energy LLC
Desired Expertise: Pipeline Engineering, Mechanical, Design Development Oil Gas Projects
Experience: 10+ years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reference Code: 24292
We are looking for a high caliber professional with a proven track record in the oil and gas, petrochemical and refinery industries with the ability to add value to an already highly successful team, you will be familiar with best practice methodologies and have an appetite for managing high quality people, processes and situations to ensure total excellence.
Key basic function and scope include:
1. Direct & supervise a team of pipeline engineers providing expertise and ensures the application of correct standards in the design and development of projects associated with gas processing, production and export.
2. Responsible for design, construction, materials requisitioning, and construction of pipelines and related facilities including supervision of inspectors and contractors during construction and start-up.
1. A bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from an accredited university.
2. 10-15 years post graduate experience in design & development of capital projects in the oil/gas industry at senior level.
3. Work effectively with peers in a multi-disciplinary environment.
4. Good command of written and spoken English