My client is a major company in the UAE which explores, develops and produces hydrocarbons. As part of continuing growth they are seeking technically capable Rig Mud Supervisors to work on a variety of projects. You will plan mud and chemical requirements, promote safe handling, storage and transportation of chemicals and provide a mud mixing, testing and reporting service.
Specific responsibilities include;
- Promote and implement HSE policies to ensure safe and environmentally sound operations
- Sample and analyze drilling mud and test Oil Based Mud (OBM)
- Calculate and report the daily low gravity solids percentages, mud utilization, cost, estimation of mud lost and addition of fluids
- Plan materials requirements based on operational needs
- Ensure mud testing equipment is available on location and maintained and calibrated
- Maintain an inventory of material and equipment related to own area of operation
- Participate in the selection of chemicals and fluids to ensure suitability for task
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity you MUST have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role and have relevant industry qualifications/ training.
Roles are 28/28 rotation and transportation, accommodation, catering & recreational facilities are all provided.