Posting date: August 31, 2009
Expiry date: September 14, 2009
• Function as a technical expertise provider in the area of Steel & Civil Structure engineering to support engineering and operation group for trouble-shooting and optimization of production facilities.
• Perform engineering concept, detail calculation related to steel & civil structure construction and equipment to support asset engineering, operation and other department.
• Champion for the structure related small project assignment from the engineering study, detail engineering, budgeting and execution through a solid team work and coordination to the project stake holder.
• Continuously seeks initiative for improvement by proactively interact with peer engineers, field operation and maintenance group.
Qualification & Experience:
• S1 degree Mechanical/Civil, majoring in steel structure engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in steel structure engineering in oil& gas or petrochemical related industries.
• Experience and competent in performing engineering -approached troubleshooting of steel structure construction and equipment.
• Experience and competent in performing detail engineering calculation, design verification related to steel & civil structure that based on applicable codes and standards and engineering best practices.
• Familiar with steel & Civil structure engineering standards and codes (AISC-Specification for the Design, Fabrication and Erection of Structural Steel for Building, ANSI).
• Having good knowledge on rotating equipment sizing, selection and problem analysis.
• Familiar with project front end study and execution milestones.
• Having professional certification as a structure engineer (preferable).
• Having skill of running steel & civil structure engineering related software.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit: JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement.