Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS through its subsidiary, PC Muriah Ltd, is seeking qualified professionals with integrity, dynamism, and ability to work cohesively to fulfill the following position:
Geophysical Consultant (GC)
(Short term contract base)
Scope of Services:
* On-site supervision and quality control of field operations ofGeophysical and Geotechnical Pipeline Route Survey:
a. Magnetic and Gravity Survey.
b. Site Investigation Survey - (analogue and digital) for pipelineroute, platform sites etc.
* Supervising to completion the seismic recording instrumentQuality Assurance tests according to the manufacturers' specificationbefore the commencement of the survey as well as during the surveyoperations.
* Monitor the survey contractor's overall performance based onthe contract's specifications and requirements and the agreed schedule
* Approve acquired data as acceptable and complete to beprocessed.
* Provision of daily written summaries of the survey operations,including details of line productions and specifying the rationales fordecisions taken with regard to the survey operations. Consultant isrequired to use laptop type computer complete for reporting, logistical control and analysis of survey data.
* Provision of a complete technical and operation survey reportat the completion of survey works. The report(s) shall include ananalysis/assessment of technical performance of the recorded data andequipment during the acquisition, complete logs that highlight the operation status and problems and statistics of the survey operations.
* Degree in Geophysics or Geology or Physics with 8 yearsexperienced in planning & implementation of 2D/3D for land and marineseismic survey
* Min of 3 years experience as Geophysical QC Consultantexperience in successful projects with reference.
* Experience in handling Geophysical data QC/processing system,working with various seismic acquisition systems (i.e. various types ofsources, streamer / hydrophone, recording systems, etc.) and alsoseismic acquisition techniques / parameters (i.e. multiplesource/multiple streamer configuration, multiple vessel operations,etc.).
* Experience using positioning systems (e.g. DGPS and others) andintegrated navigation system such as CMS, WISDOM, NORSTAR, etc. forpositioning.
Interested applications may send their CV to:
with position title as the email subject no later than September 4,2009.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listedcandidates will be notified.
PC Muriah Ltd 27th Fl, Citibank Tower, Bapindo Plaza
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55 Jakarta - Indonesia 12190