SR GEOLOGIST (GSR-0904)
Job Type :
Company : Total E&P Indonesie
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Indonesia - Balikpapan
Interviews will take place in : Jakarta/Balikpapan
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience
Job description :
- Conducts and realizes highly reliable geological interpretations by using the most adapted and advanced techniques and concepts in order to optimize the efficiency of the exploration.
- Contributes to the remaining potential of the Total Indonesie's site.
-Analyses and interprets the available geological data to set up the petroleum system and participate to the remaining potential evaluation.
-Determines geological models (structural, sedimentological, seismic) at regional or local scale.
-Participates with the geophysicist to the definition and evaluation of new prospects.
-Evaluates hydrocarbon potential of new exploration wells.
-Prepare geological documents supporting new prospects proposal or evaluation after discovery.
-Participates to technical meetings with partners or services company.
-Organizes the Mahakam Delta annual field trip.
-Follows the competitors activity and prepares the division monthly scout report.
-Guarantees the reliability of the geological interpretations in conformity with a good geological practice using the most advanced techniques and concepts.
Required skills :
Minimum Bachelor degree in Geology
More than 5 years of experiences in oil & gas field delineation/ development, extensive knowledge on well operations & data acquisition, correlation, subsurface mappings and volumetric calculations. Ability to integrate reservoir dynamic data would be an added value
- Knowledge in structural geology, sedimentology, basin modelling, prospects evaluation
- Experince in new venture acreage evaluation, for senior candidates
- Fluent English, French is an advantage