SAFETY METHOD ENGINEER (FO 09)
Job Type :
Company : Total E&P Indonesie
Contract : permanent position
Branch : Exploration Production
Location : Indonesia - Balikpapan
take place in : Jakarta-Balikpapan
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience
Job description :
1.Ensure realization of Health, Safety and Environment targets in related division:
- Good quality HSE data from sites
- Accurate reporting and investigation of incidents
- Good quality HSE audit and inspection programme
- Good quality HSE procedures (e.g.: site contingency plan, Standing Instruction, others)
- Development and maintain of HSE training matrix for FO personnel
2. Effective control and participation in specialist HSE studies (e.g.: RA, any related HSE task force)
3. Maintain good communications with sites and HSE division and other methods services
4. Ensure well implementation of Group & TI HSE policies on the division
Required skills :
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health & Safety major or any engineering background.
Minimum 5 yaers of working experience in related field.
Experience in oil and gas industry is an advantage.
Knowledge in OHSAS & ISO.
Familiar with HSE standard.
Familiar with HSE Management System.