We are RPE GROUP also known as RPE-Engineering, Engineering & Contractor Companies for oil and gas industry immediately looking for several positions:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree from related major (Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil or Ocean / Physics/ Mechanical or Metallurgy/ Naval Architect Engineer); • For Senior Engineer minimum 8 years experiences in design engineer oil and gas industry; • For Engineer minimum 3 years experiences in design engineering oil and gas industry; • For Engineer minimum 1 years experiences in design engineering oil and gas industry; • Familiar with related standard and codes; • Good command in English; • Good computer literacy and other proficient related software.
2. Project Engineer
• Minimum 4 years experience in oil & gas in related duties; • Better than average numeric ability; • Experience to handle project meeting, project filling and archiving system; • Ensure the proper coordination between the Engineering and Procurement disciplines; • Ensure the technical coordination between various disciplines which includes document distribution and correspondence; • Knowledge of contract drawings and construction terminology.
3. Quality Management Representative (QMR)
Job description: - Ensuring the implementation of ISO 9001:2000 requirements consistently and measurable in the company.
Requirements: • Bachelor degree in Engineering; • Experience as QA/QMR min 5 years in oil and gas industry; • Certified Auditor for ISO 9001:2000; • Familiar and good comprehension of ISO 9001:2000 codes and standards; • Familiar with ISO 14001: 2004; • Good comprehension in business process in Engineering Service Company; • English and computer literate.
4. Marketing Engineer
• Bachelor Degree in engineering; • At least 2 years experience as Marketing Engineer in oil & gas industry; • Excellent written and verbal in English; • Computer literate: Ms. Office, Ms. Project; • Good presentation skill and capable in preparing financial model; • Good communication and able to work in team.
5. QA/QC Inspector
• Minimum 3 years experience in the same position in oil& gas industry; • Strong Leadership; • Welding inspector and/or painting certification will be advantage.
6. Site Manager
• Good leadership and project management skills; • Experience min. 3 years with fabrication, service and repair for heavy equipment products in same position; • Familiar with undercarriage, frame repair, line boring and machining for heavy equipment component; • Welding engineer certified will be highly regarded.
7. Engineer at site
• A Bachelors degree in Engineering related discipline; • Minimum of 10 years experience in well planning, drilling safety and control; environment and regulations; and field operations for Drilling; • Minimum 10 years experience in interpreting variety of geological data to generate drillable exploration prospect and drilling operations for Geologist; • Familiar with computer literacy and other proficient related software; • Have very high HSE compliance & performance standards; • Good command in English.
8. Cost Control Engineer
• Minimum 3 years of broad experience in the same position in oil & gas industry; • Engineering Degree (S1), Preferable from Civil, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering; • Experience with project control software programs.
9. Process Safety Engineer
• Bachelor degree in Process, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering; • Have a detailed knowledge of the codes and standards; • Must have been the engineer responsible for the upgrade design of similar brown field process systems including MAR (Maximum Risk Reduction); • Experience in QRA/Sensitivity /ALARP; • Familiarization on FLAC model for Fire explosion study.
10. Commissioning Engineer
• Responsible for the execution the project start-up strategy; • Responsible to provide assistance to the operations team for handover, start-up and ramp-up for the delivery of first year production commitments; • Deliver the facility start-up procedures; • Communicate these with the operations management and provide start-up training at technician level; • Contribute to project execution as appropriate especially regarding integrated planning, completions, commissioning and build up to handover; • Provide assurance to the operations team that all pre-start-up requirements have been fulfilled.
Please send your application (max. 200kb) with POSITION AND YOUR NAME ON YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT to: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org