The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following position:
ASSISTANT MANAGER, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT (L&OD)
• Design, develop and manage key educational and skill initiatives that meet critical business needs & goals,
• Ensure all learning programs and curriculums are structured around instructional design principles and adult learning theories,
• Work with Department Heads to identify training needs and determine gaps in knowledge and skill levels,
• Establish training priorities & plans, execute efficiently within assigned budget,
• Provide tailor made business solution to the various business units and function as an internal consultant in organizational Development,
• Provide leadership and guidance to a team of training staff,
• Conduct training sessions as needed,
• Evaluate the effectiveness of training and demonstrate ROI.
• The candidate should possess a tertiary education, preferably in HR, Learning & OD. and/or instructional Design,
• 8 to 10 years experiences in managing the L&OD function in a MNC environment and/or program design & Development,
• Should possess proven skills in instructional design, multimedia development and LMS,
• Possess strong managerial skills,
• Able to relate well with senior management, have strong business acumen and be action oriented,
• Good communication, presentation and stand-up delivery skills preferred.
a. STRUCTURAL (PE-S)
b. PIPING (PE-P)
c. INSTRUMENT (PE-I)
d. MECHANICAL (PE-M)
e. ELECTRICAL (PE-E)
• Review and approve project drawings and specifications,
• Prepare field instructions, material purchase lists, construction punch lists, etc,
• Resolve fabrication problems with the fabrication personnel, engineering office, vendors and clients, etc,
• Monitor and report the project progress.
- Engineering degree from a reputable University,
- Engineers with experience in the construction business of the oil & gas industry are preferred, however relevant experience in the shipbuilding and petrochemical industries will also be considered,
- Applicants without engineering degrees but with 5 years of relevant experience may also apply,
- Proficient in oral and written English,
- Willing to work in a fabrication/construction environment.
• High School graduate (preferably from Technical High School) with minimum of three years experienced as Designer in Oil and Gas Industry of Fresh Graduate with Diploma degrees in Civil/Mechanical/Shipyard/Electrical,
• Familiar with engineering drawings and CAD software, preferably in 3D modeling software of PDMS/PDS/X-Steel,
• Previous experience in Design Engineering office or Construction Company would be advantage,
• Proficient in English both oral and writing,
• Willing to work in a fabrication/construction conditions.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume, quoting job code, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4x6cm) no later than 2 weeks to:
PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal - Batu Ampar - Batam 29452