We are currently looking for an Account Analyst to be seconded to one
of our projects in Batam, Indonesia. Project duration is approximately
POSITION TITLE: ACCOUNT ANALYST
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT IN TERMS OF TRAINING & COMPETENCY:
· Experience in dealing with and understanding contracts
(experience in handling fabrication contracts is a plus)
· Knowledge of generally accepted financial controls and
· Relevant Accounting qualification
· Relevant IT skills including working knowledge of the
Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
· Strong analytical skills
· 5-10 years plus accounting experience.
· Must have good experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry
Assist in ensuring that the overall Project Control System provides
valid, accurate and timely information to management and that purchase
orders are set up in a timely manner particularly in terms of EPC3
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Implement controls documentation
· Work with contractors to ensure that all necessary data is
collected accurately and on time
· Provide support to Project Accounting Lead
· Prepare cost reports which include forecasts / outlooks
· Assist preparation of cash flows based on information
collected from contractors and anticipated expenditure
· Validate contractors’ invoices/variations / change orders
· Required to comply with the Delegation of Authority Guide
(DOAG) and Controls Integrity Management Systems (CIMS) and the
obligations of both the Gippsland Basin Joint Venture (GBJV) Operating
Agreement and the Kipper Unit Joint Venture (KUJV) Operating
· Responsible for complying with all project financial
controls as set out in the Project Organisation Plan.
· Responsible for identifying any issues within their span of
control, planning and managing their resolution and reporting on issue
· Identify potential project change requests and provide
information and data as required by the Project for change management.
· Review and validate change notices and change proposals and
provide information and data as required by the project for change
· Work effectively as part of the Project Teams and with other
groups internal/external to the organization.
For those who are interested to apply, you are kindly requested to
fill out attached file (Brunel_02.doc) . Kindly include an updated
copy of your CV.
We would also appreciate if you can pass this information to anyone
who might fit the role. Your referrals will be highly appreciated.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Please
disregard if not interested.
Should you have additional questions or clarifications, please feel
free to contact me directly.
Cleo Princess Silvosa| Recruitment Consultant
International South East Asia Pte Ltd
70 Shenton Way #12-02 Marina House Singapore 079118
Tel: +6565322480 | DDI: +6563099585 | Fax: +6565322536
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.brunel.com.sg