TATELY N.V. is part of a rapidly expanding international Oil & Gas company. Together with our other associated companies, we are operators of the Palmerah, Lhokseumawe and Budong-Budong Production Sharing Contracts and as well we are partners in two non operated PSCs.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill the position of:
Key Job Responsibilities:
To provide all secretarial and administrative functions of the Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Departments.
· Graduate of a secretarial academy, college, or university
· Minimum 5 years experience, preferably as Secretary in the Exploration Department of a multinational oil and gas company
· Excellent in handling general secretarial duties, such as correspondence, prepare presentation, minutes of meeting, filling, setting arrangement;
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· Good command in operating MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Good communication and interpersonal skills and an able to work in a multi-cultured environment
· Honest, highly disciplined, well-organized, detailed oriented, self-driven, self-confident
· A team player with good personality and appearance
Please send your comprehensive CV (in English) with a recent photograph no later than 31st July 2009 to:
Plaza Bapindo, Mandiri Tower, 21st Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Jakarta 12190
Or e-mail us at: recruitment@ tately.co. id
(quoting ‘Sr. Secretary’ on the subject of your e-mail).