An EPC Company majoring in oil and gas industry is immediately seeking highly motivated and experience professional with excellent track record to fill positions of :Â
Sr. Process Engineer Â
- More than 10 years in similar position in oil & gas industry
- Process simulation, calculation, HazopÂ
- S1 graduate in Chemical Engineering from reputable university
- Familiar with process design in oil & gas industry, English proficiency, computer literate.
- Hard working, achiever, loyal
- Responsible for coordinating preparation of process and ensure all process aspect meet with Client requirement or International Standard.
- Check and discuss with other discipline engineer and drafting office to ensure other discipline comment to be incorporated with process design.
- Provide technical suppor for project, proposal for new project, support for commisioning work
1) Coordination of process design with licensorsÂ
2) Process design (in identified cases)
3) Preparation of process design related calculations, documents i.e.
â€¢ Material balance
â€¢ Process data sheets
â€¢ Operating and shutdown philosophy
â€¢ Operation manual
4) Assistance to prepare proposals
5) Other duties as assigned on a â€œcase by caseâ€� basis
6) Pre-commissioning / Commissioning
7) Research and DevelopmentÂ
Sr. Electrical Engineer
Minimum S1 Electrical Degree.Â
Minimum 5 years experiences in oil & gas projects.Â
Experience with electrical design & calculation.Â
Familiar with ETAP PowerStation, Luxicon, Visual 2.0, PROTEC 2000 and Roxtec CTM software would be an advantage. Â
SMA, D1, D3 / S1 educational background
Max 28 years old
Experience min 1 year
Fluent in English both oral & written
Good attitude and personality
Having experience min 1 year as Receptionist would be an advantages
Job location : jakarta
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph & contact number in MS Word format only in English with current & expected salary. Please indicate the position as email subject to:
All applicants will be treated as strictly confidential. Only a short list of candidates will be Interviewed.