Our Client, a Multinational oil & gas company under PSC term with BPMIGAS, is looking for experience candidates to fulfill the following position:
Senior Project Planning & Cost Control
- Develop, review, and control Oil & Gas On-Shore and/or Offshore projects planning & scheduling included procedures and reports to keep the project on track.
- Coordinate with other team to ensure all factors are taken into consideration in the assessment of planning and scheduling.
- Assess impact of progress and schedule issues on Project Cost and Completion.
- Develop Budget strategy; review and control project cost including procedures and reports to keep the project cost monitored.
- Having a degree in any discipline of engineering from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in related field
- Experience working on projects across a full life cycle from FEED, cost estimation, detailed design, construction, and commissioning.
- Deep understating on POD, AFE and BPMIGAS budgeting & costing policies.
- Fully experience utilizing Primavera & Microsoft Project
- Ability to work in a team with multinational environment
- Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential.
- Experience working for an international design contractor and experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Having excellent English communication skill (oral & writing)
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive CV with POSITION TITLE on the subject of your e-mail not later than 24 July 2009 to below e-mail address:
recruitment. engineering@ petro-hr. com
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.Regards,PETRO-HR