Sanyen Oil & Gas Pte. Ltd. (SOGPL), Genting Oil Natuna Pte. Ltd. (GONPL) and Genting Oil Kasuri Pte. Ltd. (GOKPL) are members of a diversified Group which is listed on the Kuala lumpur Stock Esdrange, Malaysia.
The Group through SOGPL, GONPL and GOKPL is involved in several Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) with BPMIGAS in Indonesia.
In view of our significant and growing business operations in Indonesia, we seek to hire a suitably qualified candidate to till the following post based in our Jakarta Office
He / she will report to the HR Manager and will assist him in all human resource and administration functions. This position offers good career opportunity to an individual who seeks to undertake a HR generalist role.
The successful candidate shall:
• Be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll, which includes matters such as calculating and checking overtime, medical reimbursement, and effecting statutory deductions (Income tax and Jamsostek)
• Be responsible for RPTK matters, such as preparation of supporting documents for submission to BPMIGAS and following-up on approval
• Ensure the proper Implementation of Company Policy which is in force, adherence to BPMIGAS guidelines on HR matters, and compliance with Manpower regulation
• Administer the Training Plan, which includes course registration with training provider, arranging for payment, and monitoring of expense against budget
• Administer the recruitment process, i.e. sourcing/preparation of recruitment advertisement, arrangement of interviews, and preparation of relevant letters
• Manage expatriate formalities, such as work permit and KITAS
• Perform personnel administration duties, such as maintaining personnel tiles and records (e.g. leave, medical reimbursement)
• Any other duties as assigned by the HR Manager
• In the performance of his / her duties, he / she is expected to be able to liaise eflectively and maintain good working relationship with Home Office (Kuala Lumpur) HR. and government authorities such as BPMIGAS, MIGAS and Manpower Department
• The ideal candidate shall be in his / her mid to late 20s
• A good first degree, preferably in social sciences or a business discipline
• Minimum 3 years related working experience, and he/she must be able to perform the payroll function; Work experience acquired in the oil & gas industry is an advantage
• Good working knowledge of Manpower regulation.
• A matured and pleasant personality, with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English
A competitive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience shall be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with full resume/ curriculum-vitae, details of current and expected remuneration and a photograph to the following address not later than 31 July 2009.
SANYEN OIL & GAS PIE. LTD. /
GENTING OIL NATUNA PTE. LTD./ GENTING OIL KASURI PTE. LTD.
25th Floor. Bapindo Plaza, Citibank Tower
JL. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Jakarta 12190