We are one of the largest engineering management and Engineering, Procurement, and Construction company in Indonesia specialized in Oil and Gas, Power Generation,Petrochemical, Industrial Plants, and Infrastructure seeking for highly talentedand experienced professionals to fill the following positions to be based inRiau, Sumatera:
A. SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEER
1. PROCESS (Chemical Eng).
2. PIPING (Mechanical Eng).
3. CIVIL (Civil Eng).
4. INSTRUMENT (Electrical Eng / Physics).
5. ELECTRICAL (Electrical Eng).
B. QA/QC INSPECTOR
1. NDE COORDINATOR (Mechanical Eng & RI Level II Certificate) .
2. TANK INSPECTOR (Mechanical Eng & Storage Tank Certificate) .
3. CIVIL (Civil Eng).
4. ELECTRICAL/INSTRUME NT (Electrical Eng).
C. CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER
1. MECHANICAL (Mechanical Eng).
2. CIVIL (Civil Eng).
3. ELECTRICAL/INSTRUME NT (Electrical Eng).
D. PROJECT CONTROL
1. PLANNER & SCHEDULER (Eng).
2. COST ENGINEER (Eng).
3. QUANTITY SURVEYOR (Mechanical Eng).
E. HES COORDINATOR
1. Specialist in Crane, Rigging, and Scaffolding.
2. Specialist in Heavy Equipment.
3. Specialist in Training & Development.
F. HEAVY EQUIPMENT COORDINATOR
1. OPERATION COORDINATOR (Mechanical Eng).
2. MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR (Mechanical Eng).
1. PROCESS (Technical Associate).
2. ELECTRICAL (Technical Associate).
3. INSTRUMENT (Technical Associate).
4. PIPING (Technical Associate).
1. Minimum education S-1 as mentioned at the each position ( A, B, C, D, E, F ), D-3 ( G ).
2. Must have 10 years experiences in related position within 7 years in oil & gas industry ( A ), must have 7 years experiences in related position within 5 years in oil & gas industry ( B, C, D, E, F ), must have 3 years experiences in related position ( G ).
3. Fluent in English both oral and written.
4. Good computer literacy in office application and proficient with related software.
5. Preferable from local hire ( Riau Province ).
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate
If you meet the requirements, please send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph before July 31st 2009 and please indicate the position as email subject to:
recruitment. petroleum@ gmail.com