Type: Permanent Staff
Position: Completions Engineer
An independent upstream oil and gas company operating in international oil and gas exploration and production globally.
OIL COMPANY EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
The Completion Engineer will assist in the following areas relating to completion design and production technology:
• Assist with the development of the final completion design including equipment specification and selection for WHP-B.
• Review completion performance to identify the effectiveness of designs.
• Work offshore to carry out the completion programme
• Identify and develop solutions to produced water related issues.
• Assist with the development of conceptual completion designs.
• Completion and DST AFE generation
• Programme and supervise DST’s.
• Appraisal of new technology.
The following skills, experience and qualifications are required:
• A Petroleum/Mechanical engineering degree
• At least 10 years of completion engineering and well testing experience including expertise in high angle & horizontal well completions, nodal analysis, tubing stress analysis and work with corrosive reservoir fluids.
• Knowledge of reservoir engineering principles
• A proven track record in implementing innovate and practical completion designs and production technology solutions which have maximised productivity and added value whilst minimising cost.
• A high degree of computer literacy
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritise demanding work loads.
• A proven track record of managing workovers to achieve added production/value.
• Knowledge of drilling engineering and operations
• Knowledge of Indonesian Regulatory environment.
• Independent assessment of competency
• Multi-lateral experience.
• This is a local staff role open to applicants of Indonesian nationality only.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org