FIRCROFT supply a broad range of recruitment and workforce management solutions to companies of all sizes. Our global network of worldwide offices enables us to deliver a local service, providing the complete solution. PT Fircroft Indonesia is focussed on the oil and gas industry and currently supply s professional technical engineers, technologists and office support workers.
Now we are searching a qualified personnel for the position:
• Responsible for all security matters in Indonesia and particularly the personnel security and plant security at the Company s,
• Managing respective organization and Human Resources,
• Managing EHS function in the respective department,
• Managing the administration and report.
1. Responsible for all security matters in Indonesia and particularly the personnel security and plant security at the Company s
• Provide leadership to assure a secure and safe workplace and promote optimal physical security of employees, assets, documents and operational and related facilities by implementing the Company s and Government Security and Safety procedures,
• Work with all stakeholders to Develop and Implement a Security Management System for the Company s field operations (to include Operations, Plant Management and EHS Department),
• Work with all stakeholders to plan, implement and train for all security systems for possible escalation conditions from normal up to abnormal,
• Put in place systems to detect, prevent, stop, investigate and report any security incidents,
• Put in place a security lessons learnt process: assessment, evaluation, remedy, with documented follow-up,
• Work closely with Management to anticipate any labour disruptions, strikes, riots, mass demonstrations, and other escalation of normal working conditions,
• Ensure that domiciled and visiting employees received adequate security briefings,
• Externally the incumbent will maintain the company s good standing with Government organizations with regard to the company s security obligations and will maintain a support network to allow rapid government support in the event of a security incident,
• Liaise with external security advisory services, security experts in other companies and embassies,
• Ensure cooperative and constructive security engagement with the communities within which we work and develop a fit for purpose security mapping plan.
2. Managing respective organization and Human Resources
• Oversee all third party and direct hire security personnel employed by the company in Indonesia,
• Ensure the implementation of teamwork and cooperation and flow of communication and information within and inter department.
3. Managing EHS function in the respective department
• Take a leading role in Emergency Response (ER) planning and execution,
• Demonstrate appropriate safety behaviours and commitment to environmental policies,
• Emergency response duties as required,
• Comply with environmental regulations and targets.
4. Managing the administration and report
• Prepare, monitor and control Department Budget,
• Managing reporting system based on the needs of the respective department,
• Ensure the confidentiality of the company s documentation.
• Other departments,
• Other the Company s offices.
• The Company s Engineering Contractors.
• Comprehensive demonstrable assessment of security risk for assets and personnel established with stakeholders,
• Suitable implementation of fit for purpose security systems with broad consultation and buy in from stakeholders,
• Good relationship building with external parties (community, government bodies and other security advisors),
• Be capable of being decisive in an emergency.
Education and Experience:
• 15 years + of relevant experience relating to either oil and gas facilities in Indonesia or security services, with preferably the last 5 years in a role closely related to this position,
• Has any necessary qualifications mandated by the GOI (BPMIGAS/MIGAS) for this type of role in supervising a national strategic asset,
• Preference would be for an experienced security professional with strong contacts into the Indonesian security establishment and a good knowledge/experience of oil field security matters (and operations).
• Fluency in English,
• Computer literate.
Please send your CV (in MS Word version) to :
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.