• MAINTENANCE MANAGER : 10 - 20 years experience in Oil & Gas related field, Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, (mechanical preferred)
• SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER : Oil & Gas , ROTATING EQUIPMENT ENGINEER : Engineering degree, 10 - 20 years Oil & Gas experience in oil and gas environments or equivalent experience
• ELECTRICAL ENGINEER : Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, 6 -10 years experience in Oil & Gas
• SENIOR CORROSION ENGINEER : degree (S1) preferably in Chemical/Process, Metallurgy, or Mechanical Engineering, 10 years experience in corrosion engineering within the petroleum or petrochemical industry
• SENIOR PIPELINE ENGINEER : engineering degree (S1) preferably in Mechanical, Structural, Marine, or Metallurgy Engineering and at least 10 years experience in engineering / operations or inspection experience within the oil and gas industry, a strong knowledge of inspection management is necessary
• ELECTRICAL ENGINEER : Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Work for 6-10 years experience, understands Electrical Software Application.
• INSTRUMENT, SYSTEM & CONTROL ENGINEER : Bachelor Degree in Physics / Instrument Engineering, Instrument Engineering Work for 6-10 years experience, Instrument Software Application.
• QA/ QC ENGINEER : engineering degree (S1) in Mechanical, Structural, Metallurgy, or Process Engineering, minimum 5 years experience in QA/QC works of oil and gas facilities.
• FACILITIES ENGINEER : Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred, 1-5 years field/engineering office experience, preferably in Oil & Gas field
• RELIABILITY ENGINEER : Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrument / Chemical Engineering, At least 5-10 years experience in a maintenance and engineering role in oil & gas industry, at least 3 years experience in SAP application related to reliability engineering job
• ASSET INTEGRITY QA/QC SUPERVISOR : Engineering Degree (S1 or Bachelors), 10-20 years experience in operations and/or projects role with offshore platforms, onshore oil & gas facilities including pipelines.
• ONSHORE & OFFSHORE QA QC INSPECTOR : D3 in engineering background with 8 years minimum experience or High school graduate with 12 years minimum experience, Possess the Inspector certificates for ASNT II, welding, pressure vessel, piping, tank, crane, steam boiler, radiography
• SENIOR EXPLORATION GEOLOGIST : MSc or PhD Degree in Geology or other related majors, 10 – 15 years of experience as exploration geologist in Oil & Gas industry
• PROCUREMENT MANAGER : MSc or PhD Degree in Geology or other related majors, 10 – 15 years experience in Procurement work area, in Oil & Gas industry
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.