Our valued client is a major oil and gas company, is currently looking for experienced and suitably qualified candidates to fill these position below:
Commisioning Manager (09/0253)
• The primary role of the Commissioning Manager is to ensure that the facilities are commissioned, performance tested and handed over to Operations for start of normal operations in a safe and efficient manner within the overall Project time and cost objectives. It is envisaged that during the transitional period, this role will be reporting to HOFO.
• It is envisaged that key construction authorities within the construction team will eventually transition from construction to pre-commissioning and assist with the commissioning activities. Members of the Operations and Maintenance team will be seconded to form an integrated Operations and Commissioning team. As Commissioning Manager, you will provide the leadership for the integrated team.
• Agreement with the EPCI contractor, all systems that can be commissioned without the need for introduction of hydrocarbons. Oversight and supervision of all EPCI contractor commissioning.
• Review and approval of commissioning procedures as Technical Authority for Commissioning.
• Ensure that the Operations interface is managed in an efficient effect way to ensure that “First Gas” is delivered on schedule.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate leadership.
• 20 years experience in oil and gas construction and or hydrocarbon production environment.
• Engineering Degree.
• Working knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia preferred and fluency a distinct advantage.
• Minimum of one major project as start up / commissioning lead / manager.
• Minimum of 10 years supervisory / team leader or management experience in hydrocarbon production and gas compression / treatment facilities operation.
Engineering Manager (09/0254)
• The engineering manager is an internationally experienced engineering professional responsible for the management of a multi disciplinary team, providing engineering services and innovative business oriented solutions to the business unit.
• Based in Jakarta, the engineering manager is a senior member of the Operations and Development Team. The role is responsible for ensuring major capital and operational modification projects are designed and executed in a safe and cost efficient manner, ensuring maximum value is obtained, the host government, joint venture partners and share holders. The role also takes a long term strategic view of the engineering requirements for future Block developments and plays a major role in concept design and development, offering innovative business solutions to development challenges.
• The role also has responsibility for ensuring the integrity and consistency of engineering data used within the asset with particular emphasis on engineering drawings, cause and effects and other technical data.
• Minimum 15 years engineering experience in the upstream oil and gas industry with proven track record.
• 5 years in a senior engineering management role.
• Engineering Systems development experience.
• Contract/subcontract management experience.
• Strong Interpersonal and team oriented skills.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Mentoring and development skills and experience.
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application quoting appropriate reference number to:email@example.com. Or simply visit www.benchrecruit.com.
(Please keep files to less than 500k).