Our client, an Oil and Gas Company with Onshore and Offshore Facility, is looking for eligible candidates to fill these positions below:
• CORRIDOR OIL FIELDS ASSET MANAGER: Bachelor Degree in Engineering, at least 5 years experience in Oil & Gas, has commercial, business and financial understanding, experience with or has knowledge of workovers, fracs or drilling new wells would be an advantage.
• MARINE ENGINEER: Bachelor Degree in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering or other related majors, 3 – 5 years experience in oil or ship building industries, familiar with various type of offshore floating structures, especially FPSOs and FSOs, good understanding in design, fabrication and installation of offshore floating structure, has Chief 1 Certificate of Competency with Tanker Endorsement (Oil).
• MAINTENANCE MANAGER: 10 - 20 years experience in Oil & Gas related field, Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, (mechanical preferred).
• SENIOR EXPLORATION GEOLOGIST: 10 – 15 Years experience in Oil & Gas as Exploration Geologist ROTATIONG EQUIPMENT ENGINEER : Engineering degree, 10 - 20 years Oil & Gas experience in oil and gas environments or equivalent experience.
• ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Work for 6-10 years experience in Oil & Gas, understands Electrical Software Application.
• INSTRUMENT, SYSTEM & CONTROL ENGINEER: Bachelor Degree in Physics / Instrument Engineering, Instrument Engineering Work for 6-10 years experience, Instrument Software Application.
• QA/ QC ENGINEER: engineering degree (S1) in Mechanical, Structural, Metallurgy, or Process Engineering, minimum 5 years experience in QA/QC works of oil and gas facilities, possess the Inspector certificates for ASNT III.
• RELIABILITY ENGINEER: Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrument / Chemical Engineering, At least 5-10 years experience in a maintenance and engineering role in oil & gas industry, at least 3 years experience in SAP application related to reliability engineering job.
• ASSET INTEGRITY QA/QC SUPERVISOR: Engineering Degree (S1 or Bachelors), 10-20 years experience in operations and/or projects role with offshore platforms, onshore oil & gas facilities including pipelines, possess the Inspector certificates for ASNT III.
• ONSHORE & OFFSHORE QA QC INSPECTOR: D3 in engineering background with 8 years minimum experience or High school graduate with 12 years minimum experience, Possess the Inspector certificates for ASNT III, welding, pressure vessel, piping, tank, crane, steam boiler, radiography
Only the very best will be considered for these key positions. Address your application quoting appropriate reference number to:
Or simply visit www.benchrecruit.com
(Please keep files to less than 500k).