Our Client, a Multinational oil & gas company under PSC term with BPMIGAS,
is looking for candidates to fulfill the following position;
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in drilling operation.
- Experiences in drilling engineering & drilling operations for Field
Development Project is preferable
- Good spoken and excellent in writing report.
- Have good knowledge in computer skills.
- Fluently in MS office, MS Words, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Project
*"Budget & Reporting** **Accountant" *
- Prepare monthly actual expenditure report to BP MIGAS, Head Office and
- Prepare Financial report to BP MIGAS
- Prepare AFE to Head Office, Partners and BP MIGAS.
- Monitor the AFEs amount vs Actual on monthly and analysis the
- Prepare Close out AFE to BP MIGAS and endure meet the requirement
- Prepare Proposed and Revised Budget to BP MIGAS
- Support Supervisor in daily activities.
- Hold Bachelor degree in related field with at least 4 years experience
in the General Accounting and Audit.
- Deep understanding and analytical in the E & P Business Industry.
- Able to work independent as well as in team
- Proven self-starter capable of handling multiple tasks gets the job
done; works well under pressure.
- A team player who works effectively in a multi-discipline setting; good
communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively across
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent English skill both writing and speaking
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed
candidates will be notified.
Please send your CV with *POSITION TITLE* as the subject to:
recruitment. engineering@ petro-hr. com
recruitment. finance@petro- hr.com
No later than 24 June 2009.