EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following positions.
• The individual in this position will have the primary responsibility for developing the overall strategy and executing the combination of the offshore maintenance organization into a single robust organization.
• The focus will be primarily around the offshore organization however for the maintenance process to be robust the offshore organizations and their routines will also need to be evaluated and changes made as appropriate.
• The secondary responsibility of this position will be to provide guidance to the Operations and Engineering Excellence (OEE) Maintenance Management System (MMS) Supervisor as he works towards the development of a consistent and robust MMS for COPI.
• Holds an Associate/Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, (mechanical preferred).
• 10 - 20 years experience in Oil & Gas production facility maintenance and operations.
• 5+ years of experiences using computerized Plant Maintenance Management and Material Management systems.
SENIOR/STAFF MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Provide Mechanical Engineering support to COPI s Offshore & Onshore production operations. Responsible for the mechanical integrity of process equipment. Qualified to perform Mechanical Equipment/Systems evaluation, troubleshooting, feasibility studies, modifications; and supervise design, construction, and maintenance in accordance with applicable international, industry, and local codes and standards. High awareness of occupational health, safety & environmental issues. Must be able to collaborate and work effectively with other COPI teams. Demonstrate leadership and mentoring skills.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years field/engineering office experience, preferably in Oil & Gas field.
ROTATING EQUIPMENT ENGINEER
Responsible for the technical support and reliability of all Rotating/Mechanical Equipment (turbo machinery, pumps, compressors, engines, cranes, etc.) in COPI both onshore and offshore. Ensure rotating equipment maintenance strategies are in alignment with plant operating strategies.
• Engineering degree with a minimum of 10 - 20 years of experience in oil and gas environments or equivalent experience.
• Mechanical, reliability, facility, or rotating equipment engineering experience with an operations or maintenance background.
• Fundamental skills in fluid dynamics, energy conversion, dynamic response and vibration applied to machinery and equipment. Knowledge of RR Avons/RB211 s and Solar turbines would be beneficial. Use of Videoimagescoping equipment and interpretation of images is desired.
SENIOR CORROSION ENGINEER
• The purpose of Corrosion Engineer role is to ensure all the COPI production facilities both offshore and onshore will perform without disruption/down time due to corrosion by setting-up the system management, implementing and coordinating all corrosion prevention, CP monitoring, chemical technology, and material/metallurgy engineering.
• He/She shall provide consultancies to engineering plant operation and maintenance to assure the corrosion rates of all the production facilities are within tolerable/design limits.
• The job requires a person with an engineering degree (S1) preferably in Chemical/Process, Metallurgy, or Mechanical Engineering with at least ten (10) years experience in corrosion engineering within the petroleum or petrochemical industry. Offshore and onshore experiences are required, as well as environmental (external) and process (internal) corrosion expertise. A strong knowledge of metallurgy, electrochemistry and chemicals application are also required. Basic understanding of HSE theory and application is necessary.
SENIOR PIPELINE ENGINEER
• The purpose of the Pipeline Integrity & Inspection Engineer is to ensure the technical integrity of the pipeline system (onshore and offshore), sub-sea system i.e. PLEMs, SPM, risers etc. and related facilities are managed properly and ensure that all quality-related activities are consistent with company and industry standards, codes, and regulations.
• He/She will provides services to personnel involved with plant operation and maintenance and other departments as needed to assure safe, practical use and maintenance of the respective assets.
• The job requires a person with an engineering degree (S1) preferably in Mechanical, Structural, Marine, or Metallurgy Engineering and at least 10 years experience in engineering / operations or inspection experience within the oil and gas industry. A strong knowledge of inspection management is necessary.
To ensure that the assigned Electrical modification or projects works are executed in an expedient, cost effective, safe manner and in compliance with the Company Engineering Standards and International Codes.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Electrical Engineering Work for 6-10 years experience.
INSTRUMENT SYSTEM & CONTROL ENGINEER
To ensure that the assigned Control System and Instrumentation modification or projects works are executed in an expedient, cost effective, safe manner and in compliance with the Company Engineering Standards and International Codes.
• Bachelor Degree in Physics / Instrument Engineering.
• Instrument Engineering Work for 6-10 years experience.
The purpose of QA/QC Engineer is to ensure that the technical process of procurement, engineering, construction, and installation works are performed in accordance with codes, standards, and regulations.
He/She shall also provides technical support and supervision to the QA/QC activities of Inspectors both within COPI and contractors.
• The job requires a person with engineering degree (S1) in Mechanical, Structural, Metallurgy, or Process Engineering with minimum 5 years experience in QA/QC works of oil and gas facilities.
• Possess the inspector certificates for ASNT II, welding, pressure vessel, piping, tank, crane, steam boiler, radiography.
Provide Facility Engineering support to COPI’s Offshore & Onshore production operations. Responsible for evaluation, troubleshooting, feasibility studies, and modification of process facilities. Familiar with design, construction, and maintenance issues of oil and gas facilities in accordance with applicable international, industry, and local codes and standards. High awareness of occupational health, safety & environmental issues. Must be able to collaborate and work effectively with other COPI teams.
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
• 1-5 years field/engineering office experience, preferably in Oil & Gas field.
To provide day to day engineering and maintenance support to field operation. Identify maintenance opportunities to improve reliability. Implement work processes developed by OEE to improve reliability of equipment. Reviews LPO s and actively pursue defect elimination opportunities.
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrument / Chemical Engineering.
• At least 5-10 years experience in a maintenance and engineering role in oil & gas industry.
• At least having 3 years experiences in SAP application related to the reliability engineer job.
ASSET INTEGRITY QA/QC SUPERVISOR
• Reports to the OEE Engineering Development Manager and is responsible for leading QA/QC and Certification activities in support of day-to-day operations of Offshore and Onshore facilities.
• Accountable for the execution of the RBI, statutory certification, fabrication, corrosion, and fugitive emissions inspection programs that are loaded into SAP, ensuring inspection data is received in a timely manner and stored in an appropriate document control system in alignment with current QA/QC engineering software (i.e.: Ultrapipe, Orbit, Promia, etc.).
• Responsibility for the management of the various contractors who provide field and office services in relation to inspection and will be responsible for ensuring that budgets and forecasts are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
• Engineering Degree (S1 or Bachelors).
• 10-20 years experience in operations and/or projects role with offshore platforms, onshore oil & gas facilities including pipelines.
• Prefer experience with QA/QC, inspection, testing, maintenance programs, and knowledge around QA/QC new technologies. Knowledge of facility industry standards of inspection.
OFFSHORE QA/QC INSPECTOR
The purpose of QA/QC Inspector is to coordinate all field works related to integrity program such as inspection, QA/QC, pipeline integrity, and certification to ensure that the program is implemented as planned in accordance with defined requirements.
• The job requires a person with minimum D3 in engineering background with 8 years minimum experience or High school graduate with 12 years minimum experience.
• Possess the Inspector certificates for ASNT II, welding, pressure vessel, piping, tank, crane, steam boiler, radiography.
• Have working knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
• Willing to work remotely.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement to.