ConocoPhillips Indonesia, a fully diversified global company, is a superior workplace for talented Reservoir Engineers, Geologists, Geophysicists, and Petrophysicists.
If you would like to learn more, please provide your resume.
• Work within in Multi-discipline team to provide reservoir engineering expertise to help optimize production and development strategies.
• Provide input as required to WP&B, annual reserves, BPMigas reports, Plans Of Development updates.
• Construct & Maintain Full Field and Network models as appropriate for use in reservoir prediction studies.
• Work within the team to identify additional drilling, recompletion and workover targets to optimize production.
• BSc in Petroleum Engineering, MSc is preferred.
• 7 + years related working experience.
• Competency in reservoir simulation, material balance, network modeling and other RE software.
• Desire to develop and implement innovative ideas.
• Provide seismic interpretation on development and exploration projects.
• Undertake reservoir property analysis using inversion and AVA attributes.
• Work with integrated team of geologists and reservoir engineers to finalize initial development well locations and define future locations for a multi-phase drilling campaign.
• Proactive contributor to a multi-discipline well team.
• Convey results and proposals to management and government bodies.
• Anticipate geoscience work program requirements and gain necessary internal/external approvals for successful and timely implementation to impact field development.
• Bsc in Geophysicist, MSc is preferred.
• 7+ years related working experience.
• Landmark based seismic interpretation skills and other industry standard geoscience software packages.
• Experience in seismic processing.
• Familiarity with geomodeling, reservoir simulation, and reservoir/production management.
• Experience in active drilling operations.
• Ability to conduct a systematic geological studies from the early stage of identifying hydrocarbon exploration potential to the execution of a technical program including data gathering, technical review and risk assessment, management presentations and recommendations.
• Network with the oil and gas industry to identify farm-in opportunities.
• Represent the company in bid tenders including the formation of joint ventures, negotiations, and technical presentations.
• BSc in Geology; MSc is preferred.
• 7+ year Indonesia experience (prospect generation and play evaluation).
• Landmark-based seismic interpretation skills and other industry standard geoscience software packages.
• Must be conversant with hydrocarbon system analysis, with emphasis on geochemistry, structure, and depositional sequences.
• Understand risk and economics.
• Conduct petrophysical interpretation and analysis using appropriate techniques and technologies.
• Ability to integrate petrophysical interpretations, geological models, and seismic interpretation, and interpret the results to optimize future well locations.
• Provide petrophysical input to multi-disciplinary projects from early exploration, discovery, and appraisal to field development and production.
• Present data, interpretation and reports to respective teams.
• BSc in Geology; MSc is preferred.
• 7 + years experience in petrophysics.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email. Send your application and CV not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement to: