is looking for candidates to fulfill the following position;
*C & B Executive*
Plan, organize, implement and control all activities related to Compensation
& Benefit to ensure an effective and efficient operation, to develop and
maintain competitive and equitable compensation program, uniformly
interpreted and implemented and adequately updated to keep in phase with
industry salary and compensation scheme.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mathematics, Financial
- 3 – 4 years related experience in Employee Compensation Program
- Depth knowledge and understanding on HRIS, payroll process, tax
calculation, local government regulation on remuneration, and salary survey.
- Excellent analytical skill
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office with mastery in Excel)
Interested applicants may send their comprehensive CV to
*With position name as the email subject*, no later than May 15, 2007.