PT McDERMOTT INDONESIA - BATAM
The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - E & I ( QS E&I )
* Ensures activities during assigned project execution are consistently performed in compliance with the established procedures.
* Responsible for E&I Quantity Surveying deliverables being prepared correctly as required by the contract and internal requirements.
* Progressively re-measure the unit rate scope based on design and fabrication documents.
* Conducts site measures as required, and/ors take-offs from drawings leading to the preparation of bill of quantities.
* Maintain database of the bills of estimated quantities and comprehensive and accurate files, logs and records.
* Review the feasibility of the Contract schedule of unit rates.
* Estimating "star rates" for work items not included in the Contract schedule of rates.
* Interfacing with the Client quantity surveying representatives with regards to agreements to measured quantities and associated estimated values of work completed.
* Maintains a close working relationship with Batam project engineering, the detailing office, the MTO group and other Fabrication departments as required, in order to retrieve and maintain accurate records of the latest updated drawing and MTO data.
* Provides variance analysis (including quantity analysis, man hour analysis and re-measurement analysis) and recommends corrective actions for deviations from plan or budget.
* Assists in the preparation of the final project close-out report.
* Mentor & guide Quantity surveying personnel on a daily basis.
* 3+ years experience in progress measurement, tracking installed quantities, interpreting construction drawings, and invoicing based on unit rates at a construction job site
* Good knowledge of project progress measurement software applications as well as all Microsoft Office products
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with the best, then please send your application and resume, quoting job code, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4x6cm) no later than 2 weeks to:
PT McDERMOTT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal - Batu Ampar