Designation :Engineering Coordinator
Organisation :A leading EPC (Oil & Gas) company in Singapore
Company profile:It provides integrated design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services. It is a transnational company specializing in the energy and infrastructure sectors. Our operations spread across the Middle East, Africa, the Caspian, Asia Pacific and South Asia .
Experience :5 years minimum
Qualification :B.E. or B. Tech in Mechanical
Salary offered :Salary will be in commensuration with the profiles.
General Responsibilities: Responsibility to manage & deliver Engineering of assigned projects to company’s and client’s expectation as per schedule, meeting project requirement with an emphasis on value engineering.
1. To be responsible for establishing list of Detailed Engineering Deliverables , control and monitor for timely issue of deliverables and provide progress reports.
2. To ensure that deliverables are of requisite quality that meet technical requirement and project scope.
3. To particularly ensure that BOQ/MTO data is accurate, precise and provided at required stage of project without delay.
4. To be responsible for coordination with other departments of project task Force, Subcontractors, Engineering Companies.
5. To track, manage and resolve critical engineering issues with a combination of technical expertise, tact, discretion., skillful handling and escalation process.6. Responsible for evaluating vendors technical proposals systematically with respect to project requirements, scope and provide recommendation. Also responsible for review of vendor documents.
7. Responsible for coordinating with Project Management & site construction team for Engineering & Technical Clarifications.
8. Maintenance of preservation records for all equipments at site.
9. As built documentation.
10. Scoping out the present civil and underground piping works vis a vis our tender quantities with a view to understand commercial implications
Attributes Required :
Good experience in large EPC projects with Multi- Disciplinary activities like Civil, Mechanical, Piping & Structural
Engineering degree in Mechanical from a reputed university.
Experience :5-8 years of experience with at least 1 project in Oil & Gas Pipeline project with exposure to piping and structural works. Should have worked in an engineering department for 5 to 8 years. Ability to read piping /structural drawings, understand specifications. fairly good knowledge of material specifications
· Self Motivated & positive attitude, strong communication and persuasion skill to deal with both in – house and external vendors is expected
· We expect the candidate to be a confident communicator, presenter and a team player who can interface successfully with our many potential stakeholders.
If interested, kindly send across your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you are not interested, but know of friends who may fit this profile, please refer them to me. Do forward this mail to your friends and colleagues as well
NET Employment Services Pvt Ltd
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.nemps.com