OIL AND GAS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
1. Process Engineer
• Provide functional and technical support to the field staff as
• Develops material and equipment specs for enhancing or replacing
existing plants or procuring new items.
• Prepares reports and keeps records on operations activities, orders,
etc. provides technical advice and supervision for the fields and
terminals as necessary.
• Use chemical engineering skills to synthesize new process designs.
• Develop process flow diagrams heat and material balances piping and
instrument drawings and economic estimates of chemical processes from
initial concept to final design.
• Support production targets as required by the company development
• Support all field operations such that oil production is optimized.
• Ensure that the necessary Process Engineering input is delivered to
project and operational plans.
• Carry out special projects as assigned.
• Develop and monitor operating budget for all field departments and
suggest recommendations for the same.
• Minimum BSc. in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
• More than ten (10) years of Engineering experience in upstream oil
field operations and processes in an Oil and Gas company
• Onshore oil and gas plant experience, plant troubleshooting, process
studies, process development.
• Waste handling e.g. produced water.
• Oil and Gas processing including oil and gas separation, gas
treatment, dewatering and fiscal metering.
• Optimization of plant performance.
• Preparation of equipment specifications to meet design requirements.
• Sizing of process system components.
• Development of control and safeguarding philosophies and
• Preparing scope of work, feasibility studies, bid documents, equipment
and system procurement, vendor negotiations and budget planning.
• Directing, supervising and administering turnkey projects from
concept to commissioning.
• Institute procedures for project management.
• Supervising a multidisciplinary and multicultural workforce and have a
good understanding of best oilfield procedures and practices.
2. Mechanical Engineer
• Provide mechanical engineering technical guidance and assurance for
Major Projects, including application of client codes and standards.
• Review and advise on mechanical engineering deliverables from the
• Work with the Contractor during specification, tender, selection,
purchase, installation and commissioning of static and rotating
equipment to provide the clients technical integrity assurance and
• Interface with the existing Operations team and
functional experts to capture lessons learnt and ensure operability,
maintainability and reliability of mechanical equipment.
• Integrate the mechanical engineering activity with other project
disciplines and delivery areas.
• Provide support during construction to ensure site technical queries,
non-conformances, concession requests are properly resolved. Evaluate
requests for deviations or exemptions to the established specifications
• Provide leadership in addressing mechanical design issues with
considerations of cost, schedule, and quality.
• Determine risks to delivery and ensure adequate risk mitigation plans
are in place.
• Ensure engineering quality in the discipline and advise on any
• Provide technical input to risk assessments, Management of Change
reviews, and project reviews
• Maintain a working knowledge of all relevant codes, standards, and
regulations that pertain to piping and mechanical equipment.
• Provide mentoring and coaching assistance to develop junior engineers
• Promote safety and environmental responsibility in all aspects of the
3. Project Engineer
• Define project plans and development strategies for procurement,
contracts, work programs, and budgets.
• Participate in the bidding process to select contractors.
• Manage teams to assure that project quality, progress and cost
control meet project goals.
• Help prepare insurance claims.
• Administrate Change Order Requests.
• Assist operations team with permits to work and ensure work
• Coordinate Marine Logistics and other offshore activities.
• Keep Project Management team informed of possible risks, exposures
and potential deviations to/from contract.
• Prepare close-out reports.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in a related Engineering Discipline
• 8 years experience in project engineering roles in offshore projects
• Knowledge and experience in EPCI type contract.
• Strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills
• Good analytical and decision-making skills, along with good
• Good command of both spoken and written English.
• PC skills with MS Office applications (i.e. Project, Access, Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
4.Electrical Engineer – Jakarta
Oil and gas experience is essential.
The successful candidate will manage and support the day-to-day
maintenance of the onshore and offshore electrical systems.
• Ensuring installation integrity, reliability, availability and
maintainability of electrical and control equipment are optimized, so
that production targets can be achieved.
• Co-ordination with operations personnel for planned and corrective
maintenance of Electrical and Instrument equipment.
• Ensuring, by audit, that all switching of LV and HV is in accordance
with operational procedures, safety principles, legal requirements and
that all registers are maintained accurately.
• Implement, integrate and review planned maintenance programmes in
order to meet statutory and vendor requirements.
• Maintains comprehensive records of performance, trends and failures.
• Co-ordinate all electrical and instrument third party support performs
in accordance with the statutory regulations, company policy, contract
• Ensures all electrical equipment in hazardous areas is maintained in
accordance with BS EN 60079 parts 10, 14, 17 & 19.
• Act as technical Authority for E&I issues.
• Form part of the SNS Emergency Response Team as required by the
Company Emergency Response Procedures.
• The listing of main responsibilities and main duties is not necessarily
exhaustive and may be changed at management discretion to reflect the
needs of the company.
• Educated to HND or equivalent standard in Electrical.
• Member of a relevant professional engineering institution (IEE,
Skills & Experience:
• Extensive experience of electrical maintenance with specific emphasis
on electrical power generation and control system maintenance.
• Oil and Gas industry experience.
• Computer literate in Microsoft packages and familiarity with software
based maintenance systems.
• Good analytical skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Effective communication and organisational skills.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work as a team member and
communicate effectively with onshore and offshore staff at all levels.
• Offshore survival and medical.
5.HSE Engineer – Jakarta
Oil and gas experience is essential.
Disseminate and Communicate company HSE Policy, HSE Management System
requirements to site personnel.
necessary advice, information and support in the effective
implementation of the HSE Management System requirements and this HSE
Updating the HSE Plan to the requirements of the activities being
carried out when there is a revision.
Plan and conduct Internal HSE training programs, initiate drive to
promote HSE awareness and performance
Carry out HSE inspection of Work Area, Work Method, etc. as per the ISO
Creating HSE awareness through PEP talks.
Advising line management in preparing Group Risk Assessment (GRA) for
the critical activities.
Conduct investigation of all accidents / dangerous occurrences &
recommend appropriate corrective measures.
Convene HSE Committee meeting & minute the proceedings for
circulation & follow-up action.
Advice & co-ordinate for implementation of Work Permit Systems.
Plan procurement of PPE & safety devices and inspect before use as per
laid down norms.
Facilitate screening of workmen and conduct HSE induction.
Monitoring administration of First Aid.
Record, analyze and cascade lateral learning points from First Aid Cases, Near
Miss Cases & Accidents to all project personnel and analyze the
trends & effectiveness.
Maintain all HSE related documents
6.Instrument Engineer – Jakarta
Oil and gas experience is essential.
The Instrument/Control Engineer is responsible for:
• Acting as the onshore technical focal point for matters
• Providing support to offshore installations for all instrument/low
voltage maintenance requirements.
• Providing technical support with regard to the repair and maintenance
of installation equipment.
• Reviewing planned maintenance routines to ensure equipment is
maintained correctly whilst making most effective use of work force.
• Advising on competency assessments of offshore Instrument personnel.
• Raising modification requests and reviewing technical content of RMs
raised by others.
• Raising contract service orders (technical work scope) for vendors.
• Reviewing technical content of maintenance frame agreements.
• Determining spares requirement for items of equipment.
• Working in accordance with agreed performance standards/targets/ goals.
• Actively contributing towards continuous improvement initiatives.
Compliance with and commitment to:
• Company Policies and Procedures.
• The development and review of operational procedures and manuals.
• Asset Safety & Operational Plans.
• HNC/HND or BSc in Instrument Engineering or equivalent, or relevant
• Preferably Chartered/Incorpora ted Engineer.
• North Sea offshore experience as Instrument/Control Engineer.
• Understanding of UK Offshore legislation.
• Fiscal Metering Experience.
• Combined Survival/Fire- fighting/ HUET.
7.Piping Engineer – Jakarta
Oil and gas experience is essential.
for design, specification and services related to piping systems and
piping layout including piping material selection, piping material line
classes, standard and specialty piping components, piping and equipment
material requisitions, vendor bid evaluations, pressure & weight
calculations and piping support systems.
Also, responsible to conduct site surveys, take measurements, and produce site survey
reports in order to layout piping and equipment both onshore and
• Under general supervision, performs all conventional aspects of the
functional area subject matter.
• Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
• Plans, schedules, and conducts work requiring judgment in the
independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering
techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• Supervise, train and manage Piping Designers (3 or 4, est.) both
expat and nationals.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Performs work which involves conventional engineering practice but may
include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design
requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult
• Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced
• Should have a strong Piping Design and CAD background, with related
• Proven related experience, with average experience.
• Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is
Please forward a copy of your resume to mail@mmbojobs. com