As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many
producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia. To support our expanding
operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented
Indonesian nationals to fill in the following positions.
• This position is to provide proper documentation with high technical
English writing as required to be attached in the system or equipment
warranty claim process.
• Involve in developing proper documentation
of equipment history record to get clear path forward whether Ops
repair or project or vendors warranty issues whenever defect occurred.
• Utilize this position as a development opportunity to learn Engineering
& Operational requirements through all phases of the project up to
• Support & Implement the Eastern Hub Operations & Maintenance
• Be an active member and participant of the Project Management Team
• Actively participate to define Root Cause Failure of any defect parts
or equipment since Commissioning through Start-Up and handover of
Projects to Operations.
• Influence common Eastern Hub Operating
Systems for all projects to ensure better Operations and Maintenance in
the future, so high cost for preliminary Operation of manning and
training can be minimized.
• Must have minimum S1 degree or ideally related D3 degree with 10
years experience in oil and gas industry
• Should have experience and knowledge of oil, gas and production
facilities (i.e. ASME, API, ASTM, Cause & Effects and P&ID's)
• Actively seek knowledge transfer from outside experts
• Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
• Demonstrate leadership by actively participating in COPI HSE MS and
safety/environmenta l programs
• Must have good analytical thinking and ability to perform with
• Must have good interpersonal skills
• Must be independent as well as a good team player.
• Ability to sustain good working performance under pressure.
• High level of computer literacy, and creativity.
OFFSHORE SERVICE ENGINEER
• To ensure offshore compression and power generation units are
maintained at high quality and operated optimum condition by providing
guidance and direction to Offshore Maintenance and Operation personnel.
• To observe visually condition and performance of offshore compression
and power generation units.
• To minimize unscheduled shutdown of offshore compression and power
generation units by doing immediate troubleshooting.
• To execute recommendation or instruction given by Performance
• To inspect, analyze/ interpret and report condition of gas turbines
and major/ critical rotating equipment.
• To provide QA/QC for major/ critical rotating equipment work at site
(onshore and offshore) or at workshop.
• To develop and coach Maintenance personnel to be fully aware with
high quality inspection.
• Position is to replace Rolls Royce Offshore Service Engineers under
LTSA contract with national COPI staff
• BS in Mechanical or Instrument engineering with strong in instrument
and mechanical system.
• At least 3 years experience in maintenance and operation of in NDT,
boroscope inspection and alignment, gas turbine control, compressor
control, PLC, DCS, SCADA, protection system and other instrumentation.
• Familiar with oil and gas process operation and maintenance.
Experience in Offshore oil & gas facility is preferred.
• Familiar with gas turbine, compressor and major rotating equipment
• Have extensive troubleshooting experience and sense of urgency.
• Good communication in English (speaking & writing)
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICAL ADVISOR
Maintenance Support Engineer shall provide technical support to COPI
offshore oil and gas installations operating in the Natuna Sea.
Primarily responsible for providing Electrical expertise including
Heating ventilating Air Conditioning, performing reliability analysis,
fault finding and mentoring to the Offshore Electrical maintenance team.
• Ability to Technical Degree (BSc or MSc in applicable Engineering
discipline) or Technical Diploma level (D3/D4)
• 10 years experience in Electrical Maintenance and Operation preferably
in the offshore Oil and Gas industry. A working knowledge of Gas
Turbines (RR Avons, RB211's ) centrifugal gas compressors, pumps and
motors would be an advantage. Should be knowledgeable in offshore
production operations and maintenance of equipment as well as logistics
• Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills in both
Indonesian and English.
• Proficient computer skills including literacy in Windows and SAP
• Knowledgeable in writing and interpreting technical reports.
• Self directed, motivated to achieve team goals, customer oriented and
capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
• Analytical capabilities including problem solving, trouble shooting
capability and knowledge of QA/QC procedures.
• Ability to work in an unstructured team environment including surfacing
and resolving conflicts, demonstrating facilitator skills, accepting
accountability, delivering on commitments, engendering trust and
providing peer feedback.
• Ability to manage change, drive Continuous Improvement and lead by
• Knowledge of Reliability Integrity processes and tools i.e. RCM,
Defect Elimination, RCFA, and Pareto.
• Knowledge and understanding of Condition Monitoring Techniques.
• Mentor /Training and Networking skills.
take samples, do lab analysis, and report the result safely, correctly,
accurately and timely manner to support offshore operation in
monitoring production/plant performance as well as lab supporting data
for engineering, product specifications and environmental monitoring
• Chemical Analyst High School with
minimum 3 years experience or D3/S1 chemical analyst with minimum 1
year experience at oil & gas industry or relevant industries
• Experienced in operate major oil & gas Laboratory equipment and
familiar with related lab analysis procedures
• Good interpersonal skill and strong team player
• Computer literate and good in English
• Offshore field base for 2 weeks and beyond if required
• Ability to work under diverse cultures and offshore working conditions
• Possibility to mobile from one area/field to another area/field
• Ability to set-up, install, calibrate, and operate a new lab
• Troubleshooting of lab instruments
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need
apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your
email. Send your application and CV not later than two weeks after the
publication of this advertisement to