a trading division of PT. Wood Group Indonesia (WGI), are specialists
in materials, integrity, and corrosion management, primarily focused on
onshore and offshore oil/gas facilities. IONIK is a JP Kenny company –
for more information, please see www.ionik.net. IONIK is currently
looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our
Consulting Services team:
Senior Materials / Corrosion / Integrity Engineer
• 5 – 15 years of experience.
• Degree Qualified.
• Oil & gas experience is preferred.
• Some practical `hands on' field experience preferred.
• Exposure to a range of asset types (pipelines, process plants,
structures, subsea) would be beneficial.
• Experience and exposure in the following areas will be highly
o Material and coatings selection and application
o Linepipe manufacture
o Cathodic Protection systems
o Familiarity with Risk Assessment principles, processes and
o Corrosion assessment, modeling and calculations
o Fitness for Service assessment to relevant codes
o Failure Analysis or Root Cause Assessment
o Inspection program development and management
o Asset Integrity Management
• Ability to work in a team environment supporting other project
• Excellent written English skills are required.
• Experience preparing Technical Reports is essential.
• Experience preparing Proposals and giving Presentations would be
Interested applicants are requested to submit their detailed Curriculum
Vitae in writing & stating the code no later than 2 weeks from today to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with Strict; Confidence & Only
short-listed candidates will be notified