PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of the employees, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region. Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market. We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
HSE SUPERINTENDENT FOR POSB
Education: Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, EHS, or equivalent.
1. Minimum 5 years experience in related fields such as Supply Base,Oil & Gas, or Mining industry.
2. Maximum age is 40 years old.
3. Preferably having HSE Expert certificate.
4. Strong experience in permit to work system, SOP, JSA, Accident /Incident Investigation.
5. Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 system, and OHSAS 18001 is anadvantage.
6. Preferably has been trained in fire fighting, first aid, rigging,etc.
7. Fluent in English, strong computer literacy, good personal skill andable to motivate people.
8. Able to monitor more than 300 employees.
9. Able to work under high pressure.
10. Excellent health, hard worker, energetic, and dynamic.
11. Willing to be based in Tanjung Batu, Balikpapan.
1. Responsible for creating and maintaining overall safety environmentsand HSE focus at the POSB. Undertake all duties of HSE Officer in his absence or not assigned.
2. Assist in measuring compliance with Government HSE Regulations
3. Socialise and record all Job Safety Analyses, HAZID, HAZOB, andco-ordinate Emergency Response Team training and activities for thePOSB.
4. Assist the POSB Superintendents in the conducting and reporting ofall HAZID and HAZOB activities.
5. Perform routine scheduled Inspections and Audits of HSE Complianceaccording to Petrosea procedures and "One Clough" principles
6. Prepare, implement and maintain Health and Safety Management Plans, Environmental Management Plans and Emergency Response Procedures forthe Project
7. Ensure decisions and practices are in line with the principles ofthe POSB Safety and Health Policy, HSE Management Plan, EnvironmentalManagement Plan and HSE Procedures.
8. Assist POSB Shift Supervisors with the development of job safetyanalyses (JSA) and ensure these are correctly prepared and implementedat all time.
9. Ensure HSE Manuals and Employee HSE Handbooks are available and usedas a reference by POSB Supervisors
10. Monitor rehabilitation programmes
11. Lead by example and have a proactive approach to all safety andenvironmental related issues.
12. Plan the required safety work permits and obtain approvals beforework commences in conjunction with the Supervision.
13. Actively support the efforts of the HSE Committee
14. Maintain all MSDS data on site and issue to employees whenneeded. Advise users of chemicals on proper HSE measures to follow.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: HSE SUPERINTENDENT FOR POSB to lavinia.budiyanto@ petrosea. com in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, notmore than 350kb.ONLY
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW