Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its shorthistory, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge asa Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974,PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a globalfootprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS,PETRONAS through its subsidiary, PC Muriah Ltd, is seeking qualifiedprofessionals with integrity, dynamism, and ability to work cohesivelyto fulfill the following position
SR Pipeline Engineer (SPE)
* Minimum of 8 years experience in related field
* The experience should include knowledge in all facets of pipelineand facilities engineering, with a well-developed knowledge of generalupstream oil and gas engineering principles and practices.
* Ability to work in a team with multinational environment
* Plan, schedule, and conduct broad and/or technically complexengineering assignments requiring judgment, independent evaluation,selection and significant adaptation and deviation from standardtechniques and procedures.
* Develop, plan, evaluate, and recommend solutions for difficultproblems.
* Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential.
* Experience in working for an international design contractor andexperience in Oil and Gas industry.
* Having excellent English communication skill (oral & writing)
Interested applications may send their comprehensive CV to email@example.com, recruitment. engineering@ petro-hr. com with position title asthe email subject no later than March 20, 2008.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listedcandidates will be notified.
PC Muriah Ltd
27th Fl, Citibank Tower, Bapindo Plaza Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55 Jakarta Indonesia 12190
Phone : +62 21 526 6661 ext 200 Fax : +62 21 526 6760