PT. McDermott Indonesia,
a leader in the field of engineering and construction for offshore oil and gas industry, specializing in design, fabrication, installation and overall construction management of sophisticated marine engineeringprojects, would like to invite proficient, efficient, and highly motivated applicants to be assigned to its Jakarta Team, for theposition of:
• Preparing tax compliance reports.
• Assisting in dealing with day to day tax matters, including liaisewith tax office if needed.
• Undergraduate (S1) in Accounting from recognized university with mm.GPA 3.0.
• Familiar with Indonesian tax principles.
• Must have strong Microsoft Office applications skills i.e Excel andWords.
• Having at least 3 years relevant experience, a background from a big4 public accounting firm is preferable.
• Flexibility to work long hours if necessary.
• Strong communication skills: Indonesian and English, oral and written.
Application letters detailing fully experience & education standardattained, with recent photograph (4x6 cm) should be submitted within 7days from the date of this advertisement to:HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENTPT. McDERMOTT INDONESIAEmail: JakartaHRD@mcdermott.comOnly short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.